Terms And Conditions Of Business
- This website is owned and operated by Jade Bagua Limited (company number 10850067). Our registered business address is 65 Ash Hill, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough, Cleveland TS8 0SX. United Kingdom. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Jade Bagua Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions, and elsewhere on this website. Terms such as "you", "your", and "the customer" refer to the user or viewer of this website and ecommerce store where they are used in these terms and conditions, and in other pages on this website.
- By viewing this website and/or purchasing a product or service from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all of the category and product descriptions are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- We take care to ensure our category and product images accurately represent the colours, appearance, texture and finish of the products we sell. However, because what you see will depend on your own device and monitor, we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual product you are purchasing.
- It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all products, services or information available to purchase from this website meet their specific requirements. The products and services available on this website are sold on a trade only basis. We will assume that all purchases are being made on behalf of a business, and that all products purchased are intended for resale.
- Before you proceed to our payment pages you will be asked to accept our terms and conditions. Please read our terms, conditions, and all other associated policy pages carefully before accepting them. You will not be able to complete the order process without accepting our terms and conditions. If any of our policies are unclear then please contact us before accepting them and placing your order.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
I) One or more of the items you have ordered are out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are not a trade customer
4. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
5. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
We accept online payments, telephone payments, and payment by PayPal electronic invoice. We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Mastercard Eurocard, Maestro, American Express, and PayPal debit cards. Customers can also pay for their purchases using their PayPal account.
Our on-line sales are handled by our payment partners secure payment systems, and customers personal and banking information that is sent is encrypted. Jade Bagua Ltd do not have any access to your bank account information, or your debit and credit card details when you make a purchase directly from this website.
The safety and security of our customers, and their personal and financial information is extremely important to us. All personal, banking and financial information entered by our customers on this website is encrypted with SHA-2, 256-Bit encryption.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your delivery may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or during busy times).
- Where you select a "next day delivery option", orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
- If you want to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the goods have been dispatched or not. Where items have already been dispatched our refund policy will apply.
- Where goods have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you will not be able to cancel the order, and our refund policy will apply.
Liability And Indemnity
- Jade Bagua Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential, or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Jade Bagua Ltd whether written or oral.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, look, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in us making a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Jade Bagua Ltd.
All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to Jade Bagua Limited. Any use of the site or its contents including copying, or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without our express written permission.