Procedure and terms if your order has been damaged in transit:
- In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit you must inform Jade Bagua Imports in writing by email immediately after receiving your delivery. At the very latest you must inform us within 24 hours of receiving and signing for your delivery.
- We will give you a unique damaged product ID number that will be used as a reference for the items that have been damaged in any future correspondence.
- In most cases we will not require the return of the damaged goods and will instead ask you to send us photographs of the damaged items for our records. If we do require the return of any damaged items we will be responsible for the delivery charges.
- Where we request the return of damaged goods we will inform you where to send them to. The unique damaged items ID you were given must be written on the external packaging otherwise the delivery may not be accepted at the delivery address we supply you with.
- The customer agrees to assist us in any claim we may make against the courier/delivery company for any items damaged during transit. This may include completing and signing a claim form on behalf of Jade Bagua Imports.
- If the customer requests a refund rather than a product exchange for any damaged items, under no circumstances will we make a refund to any credit card, debit card or PayPal account other than the one used to make the original purchases.
- It is imperative that the above processes are carried out in order for us to be able to process a refund or a product exchange for the items that are damaged. Items sent to the wrong address, or returned to us outside of the above timeframe, or without prior notification in writing by email, and without a unique damaged products ID will not be processed for a product exchange or refund.
- If you want to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the goods have been dispatched or not. Where items have already been dispatched our refund policy will apply.
- Where goods have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you will not be able to cancel the order, and our refund policy will apply.
Procedure and terms for returns, refunds and exchange of goods:
For all returns, refunds, and exchange of goods requests the following terms and conditions will apply along with the terms set out within our terms and conditions pages.
- All returns, refunds or exchange of goods requests must be made in writing by email within 24 hours of receiving and signing for your delivered items. The email should inform us of your exact requirements so we can properly consider any request.
- Do not return any items at this stage. We will contact you by email and where we agree to accept your request we will provide you with the address to return items to along with a unique returns, refund or exchange of goods ID number
- Where we agree to an exchange of goods any items must be returned to us within 7 days. The customer is responsible for both the cost of returning the items for exchange, and the cost of re-delivering the exchanged items. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition with all packaging, labels and tags intact to qualify for an exchange of goods. We will request payment for the delivery costs when the exchanged items are ready for dispatch.
- Where we agree to accept the return of either a part of, or a whole order for a refund the customer must return the goods within 7 days at the customers expense. The goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging, and with all labels and tags attached to qualify for a refund. When items have been returned in a re-saleable condition we will issue the customer with an electronic credit note for the value of the items that were returned.
- Our policy is to issue an electronic credit note whenever we agree to a customers request for either a full or partial refund. The customer can request that a refund be made to the card or account used in the original transaction instead of receiving a credit note. This request must be made in writing in the original email that the customer sent us when requesting a full or partial refund. If the request is not made in this email then a credit note will be issued. We are unable to cancel a credit note once it has been issued.
- Where the customer requests a refund be made to either a credit/debit card, bank account, or a PayPal account we will consider each request on an individual basis. If we agree to refund actual funds rather than issue a credit note then the refunded payment can only be made to the card or account that was used to process the original transaction.
- Where we have agreed to accept the return of a whole order for a refund the original postage and packaging costs will not be refunded to the customer. When calculating the amount to be deducted from the refunded amount we will use the actual postage costs, and not the subsidised amount that was paid when placing the order.
- Credit notes must be used to purchase products from this website within 30 days of them being issued. If the credit note is not used within this 30 day period it will automatically expire. Once a credit note has expired it cannot be extended or re-issued, and the customer may forfeit these funds. Please note that credit notes cannot be used by or transferred to a third party. If a customer is unable to use their credit note within the 30 day period then they should contact us within 5 working days of the expiry date to request an extension of the expiry date.
General terms and important information:
- We recommend that the customer use a reputable courier, and a recorded delivery service when returning items to us. Jade Bagua Imports will not be responsible for any items lost during transit to either our office address, or any other address that we may provide you with to return items to.
- Inform us as soon as possible if you suspect that items being returned to us have become delayed or lost. We may be able to extend our timeframe for returning items if the customer can provide proof of postage.
- When goods are returned to us without following all or part of our refund policy we may inadvertently receive and sign for the delivery. Inadvertently receiving the delivery does not mean we have accepted the items returned to us. If this occurs the customer must contact us to arrange a suitable date and time to collect the goods sent to us in error.
- Refunds made to credit cards, debit cards and bank accounts are normally completed within 5 working days. Refunds made to a PayPal account are normally completed on the same day as the returned goods are received. During busy times a refund to a PayPal account may take up to 24 hours to complete. By law we are required to complete the payment of any refunded monies within 30 days of us agreeing to do so.
- We often include free gifts, and/or promotional items with our customers orders. Where a refund has been agreed to, the customer must return the items along with the goods that are being returned for a refund. Where items are not returned, or are not returned in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the full replacement cost of any item.
- Where we agree to the return of products that have a minimum order quantity the customer must return all of the products that were purchased. Products sold with a minimum order quantity are sold as a package, and therefore must be returned as a package.
- Jade Bagua Imports operate a trade only policy. We will assume that all purchases from this website are being made on behalf of a business, and that products are purchased with the intent to re-sell.
- It is imperative that this refund policy and all associated terms and conditions are carried out in full. Items sent to the wrong address, or returned to us outside of the stated timeframes, or sent to us without prior notification in writing by email, and without a valid unique returns ID supplied by us will not be processed for a product exchange or refund.