Procedure and terms if your order has been damaged in transit:
- In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit you must inform Jade Bagua in writing by email immediately after receiving your delivery. At the very latest you must inform us within 24 hours of receiving and signing for your delivery.
- We will give you a unique damaged product ID number that will be used as a reference for the items that have been damaged in any future correspondence.
- In most cases we will not require the return of the damaged goods and will instead ask you to send us photographs of the damaged items for our records. If we do require the return of any damaged items we will be responsible for the delivery charges.
- Where we request the return of damaged goods we will inform you where to send them to. The unique damaged items ID you were given must be written on the external packaging otherwise the delivery may not be accepted at the delivery address we supply you with.
- The customer agrees to assist us in any claim we may make against the courier/delivery company for any items damaged during transit. This may include completing and signing a claim form on behalf of Jade Bagua.
- If the customer requests a refund rather than a product exchange for any damaged items, under no circumstances will we make a refund to any credit card, debit card, or PayPal account other than the one used to make the original purchases.
- It is imperative that the above processes are carried out in order for us to be able to process a refund or a product exchange for the items that are damaged. Items sent to the wrong address, or returned to us outside of the above time frame, or without prior notification in writing by email, and without a unique damaged products ID will not be processed for a product exchange or refund.
- If you want to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the goods have been dispatched or not. Where items have already been dispatched our refund policy will apply.
- Where goods have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you will not be able to cancel the order, and our refund policy will apply.
Refunds and exchange of goods:
We operate on a trade only basis and assume that all purchases made from this website are made on behalf of a business with the intent to re-sell. We do not have a set refund or exchange policy and instead process any requests for these services on a individual basis. The UK distance selling regulations do not apply when purchasing goods from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any refund or exchange of goods request.
It is important that the steps below are followed before we will consider any refund or exchange of goods request. Items that arrive at our address without prior written notification and a unique product exchange ID number, or are returned to us not in a re-saleable condition will not be processed for a refund or product exchange.
Inform us in writing by e-mail within 24 hours of receiving and signing for your order, that you would like to return all or part of it for a refund or product exchange. Please inform us which items you want to return for a refund or exchange, and the reason why you are making the request. We will then consider your application and e-mail you our decision.
If we agree to your request Jade Bagua must receive the items being returned for an exchange or a refund within 5 working days starting from the day after the order was originally received and signed for by the customer (see below for exceptions).
Items must be returned unused and in the condition that they were received by the customer. All original tags should be attached and the item(s) in a re-saleable condition. Any clothing or soft furnishing items returned with the odour of cigarette smoke, make-up, alcohol, or perfume etc will not qualify for a refund or product exchange.
We recommend that the customer use a recorded delivery service to return items for a refund or product exchange as we will not be responsible for items lost or delayed during transit to us.
When returning items for a refund or product exchange the cost of doing so is the responsibility of the customer. Jade Bagua will charge the customer for the post and packaging costs associated with sending the exchanged or replacement items to the customer.
Should the item being exchanged have a lesser or greater value than the original product being returned we will either partially refund or make an additional charge to the customer prior to the dispatch of the exchanged product.
We will not refund postal costs for the original order where we have agreed to offer a refund for the return of goods.
- We often include free gifts and promotional items with our customers orders. When returning items for a full refund all free gifts must be returned to us in an unused and re-saleable condition. If the customer fails to return the free gifts or promotional items we will charge the customer the full replacement cost of the items. Where a customer is only returning a part of a larger order for a refund we may at our discretion advise the customer that they can keep any free gifts or promotional items at no charge.
- Under no circumstances will we make a refund to any credit card, debit card or PayPal account other than the one used to make the original purchases.
General terms and important information:
- We recommend that the customer use a reputable courier, and a recorded delivery service when returning items to us. Jade Bagua will not be responsible for any items lost during transit to either our office address, or any other address that we may provide you with to return items to.
- Inform us as soon as possible if you suspect that items being returned to us have become delayed or lost. We may be able to extend our timeframe for returning items if the customer can provide proof of postage.
- When goods are returned to us without following all or part of our refund policy we may inadvertently receive and sign for the delivery. Inadvertently receiving the delivery does not mean we have accepted the items returned to us. If this occurs the customer must contact us to arrange a suitable date and time to collect the goods sent to us in error.
- Refunds made to credit cards, debit cards and bank accounts are normally completed within 5 working days. Refunds made to a PayPal account are normally completed on the same day as the returned goods are received. During busy times a refund to a PayPal account may take up to 24 hours to complete. By law we are required to complete the payment of any refunded monies within 30 days of us agreeing to do so.
- We often include free gifts, and/or promotional items with our customers orders. Where a refund has been agreed to, the customer must return the items along with the goods that are being returned for a refund. Where free gifts and/or promotional items are not returned, or are not returned in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the full replacement cost of any item. Please note that the full replacement cost of any item may be significantly higher than it's actual retail price.
- Where we agree to the return of products that have a minimum order quantity the customer must return all of the products that were purchased. Products sold with a minimum order quantity are sold as a package, and therefore must be returned as a package.
- It is imperative that this refund policy and all associated terms and conditions are carried out in full. Items sent to the wrong address, or returned to us outside of the stated time-frames, or sent to us without prior notification in writing by email, and without a valid unique returns ID supplied by us will not be processed for a product exchange or refund.