Procedure and terms if your order has been damaged in transit:
- In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit you must inform Jade Bagua in writing by email immediately after receiving your delivery. At the very latest you must inform us within 24 hours of receiving and signing for your delivery.
- We will give you a unique damaged product ID number that will be used as a reference for the items that have been damaged in any future correspondence.
- In most cases we will not require the return of the damaged goods and will instead ask you to send us photographs of the damaged items for our records. If we do require the return of any damaged items we will be responsible for the delivery charges.
- Where we request the return of damaged goods we will inform you where to send them to. The unique damaged items ID you were given must be written on the external packaging otherwise the delivery may not be accepted at the delivery address we supply you with.
- The customer agrees to assist us in any claim we may make against the courier/delivery company for any items damaged during transit. This may include completing and signing a claim form on behalf of Jade Bagua.
- If the customer requests a refund rather than a product exchange for any damaged items, under no circumstances will we make a refund to any credit card, debit card, or PayPal account other than the one used to make the original purchases.
- It is imperative that the above processes are carried out in order for us to be able to process a refund or a product exchange for the items that are damaged. Items sent to the wrong address, or returned to us outside of the above time frame, or without prior notification in writing by email, and without a unique damaged products ID will not be processed for a product exchange or refund.
- If you want to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the goods have been dispatched or not. Where items have already been dispatched our refund policy will apply.
- Where goods have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you will not be able to cancel the order, and our refund policy will apply.
Refunds and/or exchange of goods:
It is important that the steps below are followed before we can process any refund or exchange request. Items that arrive at our address without prior written notification and a unique product exchange ID number, or are returned to us not in a re-saleable condition will not be processed for a refund or product exchange.
Inform us in writing by e-mail within 7 working days of receiving and signing for your order that you would like to return all or part of it for a refund or product exchange. Please inform us which items you want to return for a refund or exchange and the reason why you wish to do so. Items must be returned to us in the condition they were received, and within 14 days starting from the day after you received your order.
Items must be returned unused and in the condition that they were received by the customer. All original tags should be attached and the item(s) in a re-saleable condition. Any clothing or soft furnishing items returned with the odour of cigarette smoke, make-up, alcohol, or perfume etc will not qualify for a refund or product exchange.
We recommend that the customer use a recorded delivery service to return items for a refund or product exchange as we will not be responsible for items lost or delayed during transit to us.
Our default method of dispatching customer orders is 2nd class delivery. If a customer chooses to upgrade to 1st class or next day delivery during the checkout process we will not refund the postage costs incurred by the customer when making their purchases in the event that they return any items for a full or partial refund.
When returning items for a refund or product exchange the cost of doing so is the responsibility of the customer. Jade Bagua will charge the customer for the actual (full) postage and packaging costs associated with re-sending any exchanged items to the customer.
Should the item being exchanged have a lesser or greater value than the original product being returned we will either partially refund or make an additional charge to the customer prior to the dispatch of the exchanged product.
Products sold in our "Trade & Clearance" categories are sold on a "trade only" business to business basis. We will assume that all products purchased from this category are purchased on behalf of a business with the intent to re-sell. All products purchased from this category will not be covered by our "retail" refund and exchange policies, and are not protected under the UK distance selling regulations. Each request for an exchange or refund on products in these categories will be dealt with on an individual basis.
FREE DELIVERY: We offer a "free delivery" service when a customer spends over a set amount. If a customer returns all or part of their order meaning the set amount is no longer met, we will deduct up to a maximum amount of £2.95 from the amount to be refunded to retrieve all or part of the original postage costs. The figure of £2.95 is the actual amount we charge for our 2nd class delivery service, and is our lowest delivery charge.
General terms and important information:
- We recommend that the customer use a reputable courier, and a recorded delivery service when returning items to us. Jade Bagua will not be responsible for any items lost during transit to either our office address, or any other address that we may provide you with to return items to.
- Inform us as soon as possible if you suspect that items being returned to us have become delayed or lost. We may be able to extend our time frame for returning items if the customer can provide proof of postage.
- When goods are returned to us without following all or part of our refund policy we may inadvertently receive and sign for the delivery. Inadvertently receiving the delivery does not mean we have accepted the items returned to us. If this occurs the customer must contact us to arrange a suitable date and time to collect the goods sent to us in error.
- Refunds made to credit cards, debit cards and bank accounts are normally completed within 5 working days. Refunds made to a PayPal account are normally completed on the same day as the returned goods are received. During busy times a refund to a PayPal account may take up to 24 hours to complete. By law we are required to complete the payment of any refunded monies within 30 days of us agreeing to do so.
- We often include free gifts, and/or promotional items with our customers orders. Where a refund has been agreed to, the customer must return the items along with the goods that are being returned for a refund. Where free gifts and/or promotional items are not returned, or are not returned in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the full replacement cost of any item. Please note that the full replacement cost of any item may be significantly higher than it's actual retail price.
- Where we agree to the return of products that have a minimum order quantity the customer must return all of the products that were purchased. Products sold with a minimum order quantity are sold as a package, and therefore must be returned as a package.
- It is imperative that this refund policy and all associated terms and conditions are carried out in full. Items sent to the wrong address, or returned to us outside of the stated time-frames, or sent to us without prior notification in writing by email, and without a valid unique returns ID supplied by us will not be processed for a product exchange or refund.