108 bead Garnet mala with Red Carnelian
108 bead mala with Garnet and Red Carnelian gemstones, and a Buddhist mantra bead. The wrist mala has silver end pieces, and a single sparkling 6mm faceted crystal.
Garnet is a beautiful gemstone believed to symbolise courage. It is also said to dispel negativity, and provide strength during difficult times.
Carnelian is a semi-precious gemstone, and a protection symbol. It is said to represent endurance and courage, and to attract prosperity.
- Gemstones: Garnet and Red Carnelian
- Colour: Red and dark crimson
- Total length: Approximately 56cm
- Bead diameter: 4mm Garnet, and 6mm Red Carnelian
- Mantra bead size: Length 12mm x Diameter 8mm
- Bead quantity: 108 Garnet, 1 faceted crystal, and 6 Red Carnelian